Thursday, February 11, 2010

Old Bangalore Picture






I just realised that Bangalore is changing so much and i dont have any snaps of it from the past good old years!!



1. I really regret not taking a few clicks on "Nandha Talkies Road". Now that the Metro project is in full swing, i did miss that.



2. Another thing i should have clicked (this will surprise u ppl or u wil think i am crazy!) is that of the old KSRTC Super delux bus ;) The pale pista green & off white coloured Buses which were costlier than the other "Normal" red buses were a thing to envy, as not everybody could afford to travel on it. I am still searching for a photo of that bus on net. Let me know if u guys have one.. :)



3. I would wanna go to the Peenya truck check post and take some snaps of the Trucks from Rajasthan, Amritsar, Punjab and the likes. I am crazy about the artistic works on those trucks, the "Blow Horn" and the "We two Ours two" paintings on them!! Hmm! Never know. We may sieze to see these trucks in the future, wat with the Volvo BF7Rs and the Mercedes Benz truck on the prowl





1 comment:

  1. Talk about change!! Really miss the good old Bangalore! I loved the Rose Garden road pic! Spent some many zooming on the street on my scooty :) Helped me get to college in 15 mins flat.:D

    ReplyDelete